RE: Stop Administrator to access others mail box

  • From: mathif@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 12:47:22 +0300

Ashu, Just remove administrator from HTTP access in the user properties,
protocol settings, have a look at that!

Mohammed Athif Khaleel
Asst.Network Engineer
AlFaisaliah Group Information Technology
Tel.: +966-1-461-0077 x.209
Email: mathif@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Save Internet, Keep all the systems patched"