[ExchangeList] Re: Still no answers with this problem

  • From: "Chris Wall" <Chris.Wall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2007 13:54:33 -0400

Couple of things to verify -

1.      have you excluded the appropriate system and Exchange files from
your Antivirus scans?
2.      have you verified that you are not running system virus scans or
Exchange store virus scans during your backup time?
3.      Run ExBPA against the server...

Regards,

Chris Wall - MCSE + Messaging

Sr. Exchange Administrator