Step by Step to setup IMS in Exchange 5.5

  • From: "M. KANDASAMY, Renu Kumar" <renu_kandasamy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 03:15:59 +0800

Running Exchange 5.5 on Windows NT 4.0

We are in the process of setting up our Standby Mail Relay Server.

This is our contingency Plan should our Primary Mail Relay Server fail.

Where could we find information on how to set up Message Transfer Agent

Any documentation on the step by step

Please let us know.

for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)

and may contain confidential information and privileged information. Any
unauthorized retention, review, printing, copying,

disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not one of the intended
recipients, please contact the sender by reply

email or phone, destroy all copies of the original message and keep the
information contained here confidential.