RE: Static Mapping / NAT Firewall

  • From: "Paul Stewart" <pstewart@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 16:26:35 -0500

Just another followup message..

I was using OWA this afternoon and it is quite nice I must admit.. still
would like to use Outlook 2002 if I can make it work...:)

My question is that when I login through OWA it defaults to my first
profile versus second email profile.  My first one is my Exchange
profile and my second one is a POP account setup.  I need the preference
reversed (the same as my Outlook 2002 is).

When I send an email right now it comes "from" paul@psa which is my
username/domain on 2000 but the real world can't understand it... I need
outbound email to come from my pauls@xxxxxxxxxxx address...

Any thoughts?

Paul