RE: Static Mapping / NAT Firewall

  • From: "Paul Stewart" <pauls@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 12:15:41 -0500

Thanks for the thoughts..

Trying to access it from Outlook 2002 client.. would prefer that route
if possible..:)

I have opened Port 135 UDP/TCP and did the registry hacks to setup the
other ports (as the technote said it assigns random ports unless you
hack the registry).... I am obviously missing a port or a setting..

Thanks for your time,

Paul