RE: Standard to Enterprise (Beam me up?)

  • From: "Hite, Ronald L" <rhite@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 08:57:57 -0500

My upgrade experience is only with Exch 5.5, not E2k.  I had the same
reservations as you in regards to imminent failure and MS' simple
upgrade process.  Believe it or not, on 5.5, it WAS simple.  I ran the
setup on the enterprise CD and that's it!
Now, E2k may be different, but I'd expect it to be rather the same.
Hope that's helpful.