RE: Spare Exchange 5.5 Server

  • From: "Mark Fugatt" <mark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 11:31:11 -0400

You could you Microsoft Cluster server, or take a look at Veritas
CoStandby Server

Mark L Fugatt
Pentech Office Solutions Inc
Rochester, NY
www.4mcts.com
Tel:  716 586 3890
Fax: 716 249 0316
Cell: 585 576 4750
For MSN Messenger add mark@xxxxxxxxx to your contacts list
For answer to your Microsoft Exchange questions visit www.msexchange.org
"In God we trust. Everybody else we verify using PGP!"