RE: Spam:RE: Spam:Backing up Exchange Server

  • From: "Dan Morentin" <DanM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 14:26:48 -0700

Your right! You don't need to purchase anything. Would you really use NT
backup as a solution? I have before as well, can even be scheduled. Many
IT guys pefer NT backup as it relates to dollars. Its solid, but doesn't
have the bells and whistles. I like the extended logging of other
packages and incremental backups, so it doesn't work for me. But Ill
vouch for it

Dan Morentin
Network Administrator
805-482-1722 x231