RE: Spam:RE: Exchange 2000 can send but not receive.

  • From: "bdT" <bdt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 22:23:06 -0600

The port is open on the firewall and I can see the traffic forwarded to the
Exchange server but using a port monitor like Active Port I can see that the
port is never attached and never opens.  Exchange SMTP is still pointed to port
25 however.   I've done alittle regedit speelunking but haven't found anything.
 My guess is Symantec's Brightmail modified IIS to intercept SMTP traffic.