RE: Spam:Contacts not showing in OWA

  • From: "Dan Morentin" <DanM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 08:33:28 -0700

You have to use Internet Services Manager to invoke contacts and
calendar and such. Open Internet Services Manager, Default web site
(default), Exchange,  Choose User, right click, properties, under
applications, click create. That will publish user contacts in OWA.
Pretty straight forward

PERFORMANCE MATERIALS CORPORATION
Dan Morentin
Network Administrator