RE: Spam???

  • From: "Deshwal, Chand" <CDD@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 10:32:31 +0530

There is nothing wrong with ur server. These are generated from virus
infected machines world over, which generate renadom e-mails and mask them
with the domains or users by setting the REPLY-TO address to a domains. When
the receiving servers reject them or send notifications, u receive them as
undelivered or whatever.