RE: Sorry out of topic

  • From: "John Tolmachoff \(Lists\)" <johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 22:52:03 -0700

No one here is a miracle worker that can reach out through the monitor and
solve your problem.

The are many possible problems.

If you suspect a virus, you should do a complete virus scan with current
definitions on the computer, and then do a second one from one of the
on-line scans.

Have you checked the event logs?

John Tolmachoff MCSE CSSA

eServices For You