RE: Something different

  • From: "Scott Van Singel" <svansingel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 11:36:08 -0500

Ok I got the port open but, can I create a batch file that NC could use.
IE.
I open the port 25
Send Helo command
MAIL FROM:<user@xxxxxxxxxx>
RCPT TO: <bobvl@xxxxxxxxxx>
DATA (put Enter)

Subject: Test three names (Enter twice)

Now get to work slim.

. (Enter)

http://www.MSExchange.org/
To open a connection just type nc xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx (ip) 25 (port)

.exe files & more.
ranges. For more information on our products, please visit
http://www.gfi.com <http://www.gfi.com> . This disclaimer was sent by
GFI MailEssentials
for Exchange/SMTP.