Something different

  • From: "Scott Van Singel" <svansingel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 07:42:58 -0500

Does anyone know if there is a program or utility that will open Port 25
run some commands and send mail.
I will like to create a batch file and have it send a email to myself at
night.
If I create a batch file that opens Telnet on port 25, it will send the
rest of the batch file commands to the telnet line.
If I open hyper terminal, it will not run the commands. I also, need a
ENTER or return character in batch file.
If anyone knows a simple program that will open the port send the
commands, wait for the response before sending the next command, please
let me know.

Scott Van Singel