[ExchangeList] Re: Some messages not visible thru OWA 2003

  • From: "Michael B. Smith" <swngdnz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 08:41:34 -0500

Take a look at this KB article:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/910119/en-us

it may apply to your situation.

  _____

From: exchangelist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:exchangelist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Patrick
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2007 4:51 PM
To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ExchangeList] Re: Some messages not visible thru OWA 2003

Not quite sure. I only took over the sight about 4 weeks ago, and just
running thru some of the issues they have been having. And not quite sure if
anyone here is quite quite knows what happen either.

One thing I have notices tho is that the FE server keeps throwing up
certificate error when you try to log in. I may have to revoke the cert and
see what happens.

The error with the mails really does not have any pattern. Some mails open
ok, but others dont.