[ExchangeList] Re: Some messages not visible thru OWA 2003

  • From: Patrick <london31uk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 07:19:48 -0800 (PST)

These are regular internal email. Nothing special. The user can view them ok while in the office, but once they go home and try to access stuff from outside thru OWA, it throws up the error. this also happens if you use OWA while in the office.

I have tried to narrow down the problem. If I long on to the BE server's OWA withour going thru the FE server, then it works ok, but once I go thru the FE server then the error occurs.

Please throw some more light on SafeHTML.

Thanks