Re: Some OWA messages get 'Page not Found'

  • From: "Chance Ervin" <cervin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 16:54:38 -0800

________________________________

From: Danny [mailto:nocmonkey@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Mon 1/3/2005 4:43 PM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] Re: Some OWA messages get 'Page not Found'

http://www.MSExchange.org/

On Mon, 3 Jan 2005 09:48:18 -0800, Chance Ervin <cervin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> http://www.MSExchange.org/
>
> Hello,
>
> we are running Exchange 6.5 SP1 on win2k3 Enterprise, and we are having
> issues with the outlook Web Access tool where some messages display 'Page
> not Found.' These same messages appear fine within an outlook client.

[...]

Elaborate on the details of the client systems. Version of IE,
Windows, patch level, security settings, what has changed, has this
always been a problem, etc.

...D

This is a farily new setup, so yes, it was always an issue until today.

I found the urlscan.ini file on our ISA server and made the needed changes.

It is now working the way we want it to.

Thank you.