RE: Some Advice Please

  • From: "Evan Mann" <emann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 13:14:41 -0500

The Barracuda device is SPAM filter, as well as virus protection,
spyware, and content filtering.  He want's to know if he is specifically
being attacked.

80k e-mails for 250 e-mail addresses in 15 hours is huge.  Being that
they are all blank seems a little odd. Not your typical spam I'd say,
and I've not heard of this happening to anyone.  I have noticed a very
small number of e-mails lately they had blank subject AND sender. First
time I noticed them so it's something new.  But not in that volume.