RE: Soka|forward email setup q

  • From: <ChongJa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 12:28:35 -0500

Supposedly, what you can do is create a contact, give it it two smtp
addresses, one for the fulano@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and one for external
fulano1@xxxxxxxxxx The external should be the primary SMTP (yahoo). I've
never tested this but there are articles I've read that says this works.
If this does work, the issue I see is if a user internal sends it email,
you will get an error something to the effect; a configuration error
between two servers cause this message...Test and let me know if it
works externally and internally.