[ExchangeList] Re: Soka|Safe Senders List|bogus additions

  • From: "Hermano JS. Queiroz" <hjsqueiroz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 15:04:40 -0400

Hi Everyone,

            I have a similar situation recently using Office 2003; some
legitimate message was moved to the Junk mail folder without any "hands"
or rules on place.

At this point, nothing yet has been established, but I have some
concerns about the new updates from Microsoft that is driving some
Internet Explorer completely down.

Hermano Queiroz

Coord.of Network Services

Phone: (270) 789-5202