Soka|Exchange & MS support thoughts

  • From: "Robert Lawson" <rlawson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 13:09:16 -0700

Hello All,
  I would like to know what others are using for technical support from
Microsoft for Exchange.  Any direct experienc e you have would be helpful.  On
looking at MS's web site, it sounds like we would want "Essential Support Plan"
with 'x' number of problem calls and 'y' number of support assistance hours per
year.  This would cover us for problems and give some time to get answers
directly fromm MS.
  We are a university growing into 1,000 mail boxes in the next few years.  We
try to stay current on most MS products.
Thanks, Robert

Robert Lawson
Database Administrator/email Administrator
Soka University of America
1 University Drive
Aliso Viejo, CA. 92656
main: 949.480.4000 fax: 949.480.4001