RE: Soka|Exchange & Cisco's Unity voicemail

  • From: "Medeiros, Jose" <jmedeiros@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 08:20:20 -0700

Robert brings up a good point. Unity is a nice system, but it would be nice
feature if Cisco would allow users  to have the option to choose not to recieve
there voice messages as an email attachment.

In some cases were you might have a general voice mail for the company, or when
Sales and Marketing people need separate voice mail other then there personal