Re: Soka|Exchange & Cisco's Unity voicemail

  • From: Jonathan Jesse <jjesse@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 15:56:57 -0400

Medeiros,

No problem, the documentation itself that you can get a Cisco.com should
be able to help you learn most of what you want.  Make sure through you
support contract you have a sign-on there.  The information is quite
intense, there is a lot there.
A cool thing was the doc group for the new version of Call Manager @
Cisco was in the class w/ me so we got to really ask them a lot of
questions.