Re: Soka|Exchange & Cisco's Unity voicemail

  • From: "Medeiros, Jose" <jmedeiros@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 12:03:57 -0700

Hi Jesse,

Thanks for confirming this. Wow... you got Training!!!.. I wish I had a manager
like yours that allows you to have training before being given a product that
you have to support.

Most mangers I had in the past just throw you in and expect you to sink or swim
on your own, however I have a good one now.

Sorry for venting!!

Jose :-)