RE: Soka|Exchange Archive vendor|Feedback

  • From: "Kantor, Boris" <bkantor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 14:58:54 -0400

So far I did not have any user issues with my test users.  We are
licensed for PST Migrator Component, which integrates PST files into the
Vault.  Outlook extensions plug-in adds handy Search Vaults, Store in
Vault, and Restore from Vault buttons.  User education is important, but
we had no problems with users being confused.