RE: Soka|Ex 2003|Removal Message Tracking logs

  • From: "Robert Lawson" <rlawson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 07:32:03 -0800

All,
  Thank for your feedback on removal of message tracking logs.  Once I manually
removed the bulk of log files (in one case over 12,0000), the nightly
maintenance routines(?) removed the few remaining older than the cut off #
days.  My guess is the maintenance routine might have caught up removing older
logs eventually.
Thanks, Robert