RE: Soka|Ex 2003|Removal Message Tracking logs

  • From: A Bonaveidogo <asena1914@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ExchangeList\]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 16:38:59 +1100 (EST)

it will be after successfull full backup.. i think

Mike Liddekee <mliddekee@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:v\:*
{behavior:url(#default#VML);}o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}w\:*

My guess would be the nightly maintenance routines but can?t say for certain.
I?m sure someone else on the list can chime in.

Mike Liddekee
Network Engineer

Humco Holding Group, Inc.
7400 Alumax Dr.