RE: Soka|ESM snap-in on XP

  • From: "Juvonen, Maarit" <maarit.juvonen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 18:55:51 +0300

first off you need to have the following components installed -
depending on your SP version:
Windows XP Service Pack 1

*         Internet Information Services Snap-In component

*         SMTP Service component

*         World Wide Web Service

*         Windows Server 2003 Administration Tools Pack, AdminPak.msi

Windows XP SP2

*         Internet Information Services Snap-In component

*         Windows Server 2003 Administration Tools Pack (AdminPak.msi)

Next, run Exchange Setup from your Exchange installation media, located
in the SETUP\I386 folder. On the Component Selection page, set the
installation action to Custom, and then select Microsoft Exchange System
Management Tools.

Hope this helps...