RE: Smart Host

  • From: "Medeiros, Jose" <jmedeiros@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 13:28:47 -0800

Hi Sadafi,

This is the book I use as a reference for supporting Exchange 2003. It is very
easy to understand and well written. Microsoft Exchange Server 2003
Administrator's Companion

http://www.bookpool.com/sm/0735619794 it's also available on Amazon's site. Of
course if you can afford going to a Microsoft Certified Training and Education
Center ( CTEC ), then the Microsoft Official Curriculum ( MOC ) is also good,
plus you have a live instructor to clarify the concepts for you.

If you live in the Bay Area, both Unitek and Quickstart are good schools. If
your on the East Coast, Productivity Point is also very good, and I am sure
that there are others just as equally good.

Sincerely,
Jose Medeiros
ADP | National Account Services
ProBusiness Division | Information Services
925.737.7967 | 408-449-6621 CELL