Slowness between sites...

  • From: "Roberts Phillip (IBM)" <phillip.roberts@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Exchange (E-mail)" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 14:08:33 -0500

I have a user (happens to be the IT Manager for the Region) who is stating
he is seeing an issue with slow email between our sites. What is happening,
and how this has been tested is between three Sites, A, B, and C. Site A is
basically our main site in the America's... If someone sitting at site C
emails someone who is connected to site B it will take approx. 5+ minutes to
get the email. Is there somewhere that this can be configured in the MTA?
Its an Exchg 5.5 box..

Thanks,

Phillip B. Roberts
Network Administrator
Thomson
Circleville Glass Operations
 24200 U.S. Route 23, South / Circleville, OH 43113-9002
Ph: 740-477-6652 (x6652) / Fx: 740-420-6511 / Pg: 740-863-0080 (x5306)
Cell: 614-477-6741 / phillip.roberts@xxxxxxxxxxx

_____
and kindly notify the sender by reply email.
______

----
As of February 12th, 2003 Thomson unifies its email addresses on a worldwide
basis.
Please note my new email address: phillip.roberts@xxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.thomson.net/