Slowing down Windows 2003 Server shutting down after installation of Exchange Server 2003

  • From: Иванов Андрей <Andrey.Ivanov@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 17:32:11 +0300

Hi,

        I have several servers running Windows 2003 Server and Exchange 2003
installed. Before installation of Exchange servers shutting down quickly, so
rebooting does not take a long time. After installation of Exchange Server
2003 it lasts about 15-20 minutes. I have tried to down all Exchange
services first, but it helps a little. Does somebody encounters the same
situation? Does anybody have any ideas how to speed up the shutdown process?

TIA,
Andrey Ivanov
e-mail: Andrey.Ivanov@xxxxxxxxxxx