[ExchangeList] Re: Slow off the mark. Exchange 2007

  • From: "Neil Hobson" <nhobson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 13:48:02 +0100

There's a 32-bit eval version of E2K7 available that you can use on VirtualPC
or VMWare workstation on your laptop/desktop if you prefer.  We also use VMWare
ESX and 32-bit versions of E2K7 for testing / demo etc.  Works well.  Obviously
not supported in a production environment.  ;-)

Neil Hobson
Exchange MVP