RE: Slow Outbound Message

  • From: "Andrew English" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 18:24:22 -0500

I looked at your reply to Danny, and your answers are still vague. Can
you please tell us how your Exchange is connected inside your work
place? Ie. Does it connect to ISA 2000 or some other hardware/software
firewall before sending and request SMTP requests?

Have you run NSLOOKUP to make sure everything is working correctly with
your routing?

You said your logs are pretty much clear, but pretty much and no errors
at all are a big difference to working and not working. So please let us
know in details what's going on.

Regards,
Andrew