Re: Slow Outbound Message

  • From: Danny <nocmonkey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 15:38:36 -0500

On Wed, 1 Dec 2004 13:25:10 -0700, NPerez <nperez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> http://www.MSExchange.org/
>
> I have a situation where the emails that I send out are getting to its
> destination like 20 - 40 minutes later. This is happening to all my emails
> I send to different email addresses. Is there anything in Exchange 2000
> that I need to set? Anything I should be looking for? Any tweaks? Any
> thing I can change that will ensure that it leaves the exchange box?

Are you see any errors in the event log? Non-Delivery reports? Are you
running properly configured and up-to-date anti-virus protection on
your systems including the Exchange server?

What has changed since this started happening? Have you tried using
your ISP to relay your email using a smarthost or the like?

How is incoming and internal email?

...D