RE: Slightly off subject but i need quick answers

  • From: "Stelley, Douglas" <dstelley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 11:44:26 -0400

I got it.

Wierd answer, but for some reason, one of our DNS servers (Out of 3) did
not have itself as a lookup. It was the one that was answering back to
our server. When we changed that, suddenly we could ping by name. Once
that happened we were able to rejoin the domain.

This is our print server, now we get the joy of verifying 175 printers
(using LPR) accross the domain.