RE: Since Exchange SP2

  • From: <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 09:36:15 +0200

Thank you for your email, though we would appreciate it if you would post
your question to the message boards or to the discussion list for everyone
to see. Most of the members are administrators with Exchange server
installations and you would be able to benefit from their experience. Also,
you would have the opportunity to share your own experience with others in
the future.

Message Boards:

Discussion Lists:

Monthly Article Update:

Marie Vassallo
TechGenix Ltd. - Online Network Administrator Portal - - -