RE: Simple one

  • From: "John Amiel S. Alcantara" <amiel_a@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 08:04:34 +0800

Moving database and logfiles, Exchange 5.5Good Day!

Presently we have Windows NT 4 and i want to install MS Exchange Server 5.5 but
the problem is i dont have that enough knowledge in installing this software.
Can any one give me step by step in installing exchange server 5.5.(How to
create email account, filter messages etc)

Thanks in advance

John Amiel