RE: Simple Sync for Exchange

  • From: "Medeiros, Jose" <jmedeiros@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 11:35:29 -0700

Thank you for the post Williams, ( I already contacted there support prior to
this post as was awaiting a response ) and although I have always had good
support from many vendors, in my experience they some times are unsure if it
what I need done can work as they may not have actually done such an
implementation before ( Theory vs. Practical Implementation ).

That is why  prefer to ask a forum of peers so that I can get an opinion other
then from the vendor as to what issue's some one else has faced in resolving an
issue.

And to elaborate further I also need to sync public folder and free and busy
information. I would use Microsoft's Exchange Server Inter-Organization
Replication utility but I was told that it will not work with Exchange Orgs
using dissimilar languages ( German vs. English ).

Since many of the list subscribers work for large World Class Enterprise
Organization's such as HP, Intel, Cisco, IBM. I thought I would send a quick
email asking if this could be done.

My apologies if this created any additional unnecessary noise on the list,

Sincerely,

Jose Medeiros
Former Vice President and Postmaster NTEA
MCP+I, MCSE, NT4 MCT
www.ntea.net
www.tvnug.org
www.sfntug.org