Similar to wildcards

  • From: "JAC" <jjaaccooxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 05:32:01 -0700

I have been asked to configure the following.  All mail sent to
*...@xxxxxxxxxxx to be redirected to anaddr...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have a policy for adomain.com and this is receiving mail however only
if sent to a specific address added as an alias in Active Directory.  I
would like to have Exchange direct all mail to adomain.com to an
individual address....  I have attempted to configure wildcards to
handle this however I am not sure Exchange 2003 will oblige.  Is there
another facility within that will support this action?

Thanks

JAC