[ExchangeList] Shopping

  • From: dev <devi.choudhury@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: durba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, er_sunilsolanki@xxxxxxxxx, exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, gchandramohan@xxxxxxxxxx, genesysconsulting8@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, girija_007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, editor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, goel.ritesh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, gourang.sahu@xxxxxxxxx, gowda@xxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 16:21:34 +0800

http://www.msexchange.org
-------------------------------------------------------Hi.
I am sorry to say that the impact of your work, this is the company
with your friends by e-mail the information to do publicity, we know
that this is the improper way, please understand ...! However, our
goal is very friendly, and absolutely no deception, in order to
long-term viability and credibility,It can offer you all kinds of
products that variety of brand-name merchandise can be found here
(Nike、Gucci、Puma、Bape、 A &amp; F、D &amp;
G、Adidas、Chanel、Fendi、shoe、wrap、POLO、clothes、the the sun
mirror、microphone、Watches ......).
Its website is http://www.ccoshop. com Here there are many special
commodities、quality assurance.
I hope you Happy shopping!You can take some time to have a check
,there must be something interesting you 'd like to purchase .
Sincere greetings:Happiness and joy with your