Sharp Copiers and LDAP

  • From: "Dee" <deea@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 10:32:01 -0700

I want my want the Sharp copiers to forward scans and faxes to my email
system (exchange 2000). To get that to happen, I am told I need to bind a
second ip address to the exchange server. Then, I create a second SMTP
interface in the exchange system and allow relay of email from the Sharp
ip address. At that point I should be able to do ldap lookups.

This information is a wee bit over my head. How, and where, exactly do I
"bind a second IP address" and "creat a second SMTP interface"?