[ExchangeList] Re: Sharing SMTP namespace

  • From: Frank <fhardwic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 07:03:04 -0800 (PST)

Thanks, and I agree.

The easiest WOULD be to look thru the sendmail logs, IF I could get access to them.  The admin of those machines left the company, and took with him passwords that would provide access.  Thats why I'm looking for a "view" into the traffic via Exchange.  I'm also the Unix/Sendmail guy for the Enterprise, but not for that remote business unit that was purchased.

Frank

Jon Spriggs <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
http://www.msexchange.org
-------------------------------------------------------I'm not hugely knowledgeable about Exchange (part of the reason I
joined this list), but from a Unix perspective, probably the easiest
thing to do would be to setup a cron job on the sendmail servers to
mail you the rotated logs on a daily basis. This should be fairly easy
to setup. I'll see if anyone suggests an exchange way of doing it
easier, and if not, I'll knock together a small script for you.

Regards,

Jon

http://mail.yahoo.com