[ExchangeList] Re: Sharing Contacts

  • From: "Carl Houseman" <c.houseman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 19:15:00 -0500

http://www.msexchange.org
-------------------------------------------------------User 1:  User having
something in mail that user 2 needs to access.
User 2:  User needing access to user 1's mail folders/contacts/whatever.

For user 2 to access folders other than the standard ones provided by "open
other user's folder", user 2 must access user 1's mailbox via "Open these
additional mailboxes" on the Advanced tab of the Advanced dialog of the
Exchange account setup.

Carl