RE: Sharing All Calendars - Exchange2003/Outlook2003

  • From: "Raji Arulambalam" <RajiA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 13:47:42 +1300

Hi

Thanks. Managed to find it.

Do you know why I would get prompted for authentication when I try to
change the settings for a user that is hosted on another Exchange
Server, but not when I change a user hosted on my own home Exchange
server.
These servers are BE servers.

Thanks

Email disclaimer: This email and any attachments are confidential. If you are
not the intended recipient, do not copy, disclose or use the contents in any
way. If you receive this message in error, please let us know by return email
and then destroy the message. Environment Bay of Plenty is not responsible for
any changes made to this message and/or any attachments after sending.
This e-mail has been checked for viruses and no viruses were detected.