Shared Hosting with Exchange 2003

  • From: guntyh@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 03:50:29 -0600

Hi

I have implemented a "Shared hosting with Exchange 2003" in a lab
environment and almost everything seems to work just fine.  The only thing
that I can't get to work is automatic logon to the mail-server with
Outlook 2003.  I have followed Amit Zinman's excelent article in this link
http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/Shared_Hosting_Exchange_2003_Part1.html,
but I'm stil not able to logon automaticaly.  Mr. Zinman's article doesn't
state that this shuld be posible, only to logon with the external domain
name.  And that works fine.  But is it possible to have Outlook to log on
automatically in this scenario?