ShairePoint Services and Integration with Exchange and Outlook

  • From: "Jason Merrique" <j.merrique@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 22:57:04 -0000

Hi Chaps,

I've been exploring Office 2k3 lately and I've come across several
references to SharePoint. Has anyone had any experience with SharePoint
Services or Portal Server? What can you do with Portal Server that you
can't do with the free Services? Do SharePoint Services have any
connection with Exchange Server 2003?

Can you recommend any further reading on how to work with SharePoint
Services? I must say the idea seems a very compelling one and I'm very
interested in finding out more about how to make this work with Office
2003.

Many thanks in advance,

Jason Merrique