Setting up a new network with windows 2003

  • From: Mohammed Naimathullah Siddiqui <mailnaimathullah@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 18:11:39 +0300

we are going to have new network in our new branch and our servers
are windows 2003 standard.the thing which i am worried about is we
will be having windows 2003 server as our domain controler and
exchange 2003 server will be as mail server.

i want to have Primary domain controler as well as secoundary domain
controler and same for exchange server and its backup server.

can anyone suggest me  in this so that i can implement this setup.

thanks in advance