RE: Setting up a catchall POP account

  • From: "Periyasamy, Raj" <Raj.Periyasamy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 08:29:58 -0400

Aboo,
Are you running Ex2k or Ex5.5. I have done this with Ex 5.5. In 5.5 you
need a 3rd party product to collect all mails from the POP3 mailbox. I
used VPOP3. VPOP3 collects all mails from the POP3 mailbox in your ISP
and deliver them to the IMS in 5.5. IMS then will deliver the mails to
the respective mailboxes. I believe you can do this in Ex2K with the
POP3 connector. But I have not tried.

Regards,
Raj