RE: Setting up a catchall POP account

  • From: "Monther Hussein Almalki" <Monther@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 09:27:42 +0300

Yes, We do the same, we use Exchange 2000 with a third party pop mail,
the scenario is, Exchange server connect to the pop mail by dialing up
every 5 min, and collect the all mails , then the exchange server itself
re-direct the e-mails to their recipients.

The most popular software to fetch e-mails from the pop server is,
Exchange pop3 , We used to have that with Exchange 5.5 , but exchange
2000 now is doing the same function.

 Monther H. Almalki
Asst. to Administrator