Setting up a catchall POP account

  • From: "Arif, Aboo M" <Aboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 11:47:14 +0530

Hi
Any idea about creating catchall POP accounts , Is it possible using exchange
server. I got a some third party mailing solution which using some software to
fetch all mails from a catchall pop accounts. Whatever mails comes to my domin
will be routed to this catchall pop account irrespective of any usernames. Ones
the local server get connected to the catchall pop account it will fetch all
mails and redistribute to the respective users. Can we  use exchange server in
this scenario? Any comments

Regards
Aboo Arif